Our LLC Debt Note PPM, is a Private Placement Memorandum Template for Limited Liability Companies. We have included a complete Subscription Package that can be included into the document as exhibits, or delivered separately. It’s compliant with SEC, Regulation D, Rule 504.
*Sample content is replaceable with your particular content.
- Private Placement Memorandum (29 pages)
- Limited Liability Company;
- Selling Promissory Notes;
- Raising up to $5M via Rule 504;
- Complete Subscription Package;
- Ancillary Documents (listed below).
- Offering Summary
- Exemption Rule (504)
- Table of Contents
- Forward Looking Information
- Summary of Terms
- Company Background
- Financial Summary
- Business Planning
- Management Summary
- Beneficial Ownership
- Description of Securities
- Terms of the Offering
- Subscription Process
- Investor Suitability
- Use of Proceeds
- Financial Statements
- Risk Factors
- Risk Controls
- Transfer Agent & Registrar
- Plan of Placement
- Litigation Disclosure
- List of Exhibits
SUBSCRIPTION PACKAGE INCLUDED
- Operating Agreement (23 pages)
- Subscription Agreement (12 pages)
- Promissory Note (3 pages)
- Investor Suitability Questionnaire (9 pages)
- ERISA Disclosure (2 pages)
- Patriot Act Disclosure (1 page)
- Patriot Act Agreement (1 page)
Additional Documents Included
- Jurisdictional Legends (all 50 states)
- Executive Summary / Pitch Sheet (1 page)
- Form D (.pdf, 11 pages)
- Form U2 (.pdf, 4 pages)
PRODUCT AND DELIVERY
Upon payment all documents are immediately downloadable by logging into your account. All documents are combined in a .ZIP file. Simply download the file to your desktop and click on it. If you have an older system that has problems unpacking .ZIP files, simply contact us via LiveHelp, or our contact page, and we will send your files separately via email.
Immediate Download. Downloaded from our secure servers.
Microsoft Word (.docx) format. Fully Editable.