We file your Form D electronically, with EDGAR! If you do not have a CIK number from the SEC we will obtain one for you. After your CIK is established we begin filing your Form D. This service is typically completed within 3-5 business days.
To file your Form D we will need the following information:
- A list of your corporate officers;
- A list of any investors who have invested (when and how much they invested);
- Whether you will use a broker-dealer, if so, who?
- What type of company are you (e.g., manufacturer, software, private equity, etc.)?;
- Your Tax ID#;
- Contact information, including your corporate office address;
- Your fiscal year end;
- A notarized SEC Form ID (we send you the form).
Note: This service includes one (1) filing, if the SEC rejects your filing due to misinformation, you will need to re-order and file again.